Saturday, December 15, 2007

Memory Lane

Well folks, this is it. Today is the last time I will see my hair out. Back from Cancun, took out the flat twist and this is what I got. I thought it was a bad hair day but surprisingly enough, I received quite a few compliments at church. Regrets you ask?? NOT!! I am still ready for my appointment tomorrow morning at 0800 (thats military time for 8am for those that need assistance).

Once I finish this I am going to wash my hair for the last time as I know it. A little scary but I am ready. The only hard part will be resisting the urge to grease up. What's really up with that concept anyway?? Why can't we oil our scalp or hair? That is truly my only reservation about this process. I guess I will find out. I am putting my hair box together to give away tonite.

Consider it done. My journey continues... Thank you all for going down memory lane with me tonite. The next pics you see will be the new me. I hope and pray that I don't have any regrets! Peace to you all.

No comments: