Saturday, December 22, 2007

Renee Bell Anderson loc'd since May 1, 2005


This is my good girlfriend Renee. When she decided to loc, we researched together for months navigating thru all of the different blogs. She knew this was the answer for her after much drama with her hair! It was quite a journey for her as she had experienced a large amount of hair breakage and loss. Many tears were shed and frustration beyond belief as she went thru treatments with the dermatologist, wigs, twists, you name it. She literally mourned the loss of her once full, lengthy, head of hair. She is now 2 yrs and 7mos locked. She laments about the lack of length and thickness of her hair but I am here to tell you that she started with the very minimal amount of length which was about 2 inches and I have watched the process as we work together EVERY day! Her hair is fine!!!! I love her to death but I gotta tell ya, it has truly been a journey. Having gone thru it with her as well as another friend(whose pics I will post when I get them) It made it easier for me to make my choice but I could only do it when I was ready.

No comments: