Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm Done and Happy

It's a wrap! I am done. The whole process went as follows: Sunday from 8-3pm, Monday from 9-12pm and Tuesday she tightened down to the root from 9-12pm. I am delighted that it is done. It was a great experience. I was completely relaxed and sure ofmy decision. I have no regrets and I am glad to be a part of the "club"now. My consultant's name is Denise Hinds. She owns a shop in Washington, DC called Uzuri Braids. 202-291-1118. Denise is both professional and has a warm spirit. The 3 days I spent in her home were great. I feel like I gained a friend.
Of course the hair looks a bit stringy but they are in and I am going to let it do what it does. I know that I am going to be tempted to style and mess with it but I was heavily advised not to. I have given DH instructions to hold me accountable when I attempt to mess with it.

4 comments:

Ms Stella said...

Welcome to the SL family! Your hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

And the freedom! I never thought I would be satisfied with just running my fingers through my hair...I threw away my first brush and pick today after two months of being SL'd...

Maryee said...

Beautiful! Welcome to the SL family!

Anonymous said...

I really have enjoyed your blog page and I can't wait to see your progress. What size locs do you have?