Sunday, December 16, 2007

First Day of Locking Session











This was accomplished between the hours of 8am-3pm. Got through most of my head. She did not do it all the way to the root as she was more concerned with just getting them in. I go back in the morning to finish and tighten. So far I am quite happy. My girlfriend Sonya just came over and inherited all of my hair products. She was quite happy and I was happy to release them only to make room for new stuff! The session was very relaxing. I couldn't even tell what she was doing. I know I have made the right decision. I can't wait to get finished. I feel like I'm twelve years old, I can't relax or even eat(which ain't so bad)! I'm going to try and find a good Christmas movie to watch tonite and try to relax for the next phase. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

ReginaR said...

Wen, your hair is beautiful. I can't wait to see where this journey takes you!

Lakia said...

OMG you got them. Hooray!!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see more pics in the near future