Saturday, December 8, 2007

REALLY GETTING EXCITED

Well, I went to the hairdresser yesterday and got my color touched up, got conditioned and all the stuff that goes along with it. I found myself really trying to figure out what I wanted my last hairstyle to be. I thought for a brief moment that I was really going to miss my hair ( I mean combing it and all) but I quickly got over it. I was in the salon from 1pm to 5:30 and that was with her only working on me! Too much. I wound up having it flat twisted because I am on my way to sunny Cancun with my DH in the morning. I would love to post some pics of my last hoorah but unfortunately, I need him to help me and he is not around. One of the things I must accomplish in 2008 or lets just say before I turn 50 is to become internet saavy and be able to do stuff on my own. I depend on DH for EVERYTHING. Well not everything but most things (if its not email) Pitiful...... I'll post pics soon.

I get back on Friday and my appt is Sunday and I really can't wait. The only thing I am having difficulty with is the thought of not being able to put oil or anything in my hair. That will be a new thing for me. I'm going to have to get rid of all of my stuff as soon as I get back because I am an admitted product junkie. I would be the first one to try to grease up just to see what would happen. I plan on giving all of my stuff to another natural girlfriend who is always doing something to her hair.

I need to get back to packing now. Just wanted to document my feelings. Can't believe I am at this point.

2 comments:

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

Have a wonderful time in Cancun, enjoy the sand,sun and food. We will be in Mazatlan later this month. So I will have to read about your locs when we return!

Kwasmrs said...

I'm excited for you!! Please keep us all updated. I am newly locked myself.

Chelsea