Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Count Result is In

Well, I did it. I counted my locs last nite. Drumroll please.......... 510 locks in my peanut head. I had to convince DH to help me in the back. I often wondered how people attempted to count. It was tedious indeed but I just had to know. I am still quite happy 2 weeks into my decision. I go for my first wash today. Not sure I am looking forward to this whole braiding and banding drill. We'll see. It is 20 degrees in the DC area today so the idea of water touching my head is not appealing. I am hoping that she will at least give me some sort of style afterwards. I am truly having style withdrawal. I will post pics hopefully this weekend.

4 comments:

Maryee said...

I started out with about 420 and have way less than 400 now. Glad you got that out of the way, cause it's always good to know in the beginning.
Looking good!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Wow that is a lot of locks! I started with 380 but it has change since then I have combined some locks and some new ones where installed.

Wendi aka "Wendosa" said...

I thought I wanted micro's but got talked out of that. I just wanted "big hair". I am happy with the current result.

CarmenNC said...

That is a lot of locks. My first set had 320. I am shooting for about 350-375 for my second set. I don't want them small, but the more you have the fuller they will look.