Monday, January 14, 2008

Good Hair Day Jan 14, 2007


This is the 3rd day of the braid out take down and I really like it. It is much fuller than the first day. I had not planned on taking any pics today. I was actually blogging and DH decided to take some so why not post. This is actually the eve before my 4 wk anniversary so I may just post 1 or 2 tomorrow just because. I seriously doubt if I will look any different but I simply must document!
I tried to do the photobucket thing and failed miserably. Even DH couldn't quite figure it out. I will have to try it another time when I have more patience. I truly admire those of you who have so much creativity and savvy with this stuff. Oh well, it will come. Until then, this is what the blog is.

3 comments:

Goodnapps said...

Congratulations and best wishes on your journey.

Your hair is full and pretty already. Lovely indeed.

Alise M. said...

Your locks are looking fabulous and I feel ya on the "look-i-the-mirror-every-chance-you-get-itis" syndrome. It's hard to imagine that your hair looks so good and that you'll no longer have to experience "hair issues". I'm be looking forward to you next photo updates.

Wendi aka "Wendosa" said...

Thanx so much. I will try to keep up with all this. I am just having fun with it.