Tuesday, January 15, 2008

One Month Locversary Jan 15, 2008

Well, as promised, I am posting to mark my 1 month anniversary. Time is zooming by quickly. It will be interesting to see how things progress. I really have not had any real issues. I have one that has slipped out in the front and that is it. The following few photos just show the ends and the black and gray roots of my new growth. I hope I can stand not getting color while the loc process is happening. Scary thought..... I think I am going to look a bit crazy. I wonder how long my retightening will take. I hope not more than 3 hours for my pocketbooks sake. My parts are not showing straight but I am not concerned about that. I didn't look in the mirror to see what I was doing. I know people are really sensitive about the parting thing. I do see the advantage of having it in a perfect grid but on the other hand, I'm not sure that it will matter with the particular choice of styles that I prefer. We'll see as time goes on.

8 comments:

Aya said...

Only one month? They are very beautiful. You look great!!

Allecia said...

You have A LOT of hair! Your hair looks great now. Your locs are going to be beautiful.

Lakia said...

Time is flying my... your hair is doing great at month one. Mine is getting so thick and roughening up.
P.S Some people use the Google Picasa feature to make a collage. I just used "paint" the feature under accessories. I think you have to download picaso to your computer.

Wendi aka "Wendosa" said...

Thank you everyone for your comments. I am anxious to get on with the process and see the changes. Thank you Lakia for the info about pic collages. I will try that one of these days.

Kwasmrs said...

I must say that your locs are very beautiful. I on working on being locked for 2 months myself. Time flies by.

You have a great camera too!! Those are very clear shots. I can see a lot of the detail in your hair.

Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. I am also just 4 weeks into this journey and loving it thus far. I can only wish that my hair is this lovely once it gets some length. I look forward to following your loc journey, keep these wonderful pics coming!!!!!

Naturally Sophia said...

Congrats! I like the color.

ReginaR said...

Wen, I love this picture. You are really hookin' your blog up! So much more than your hair is growing...