Friday, January 18, 2008

Learned How to Use Picasa

It's friday nite and I was really quite tired from the week. My DH comes home and insist on shooting some pics because he had a lighting system he was checking out. All be it nice to have a personal photographer right at my fingertips, it sometimes gets annoying especially when I am tired. I have my pj's on and I'm saying no and he is steady snapping.

When I saw the results I said hey, lets figure out how to work with this picasa feature that Lakia told me about. Well needless to say, now he is tired and getting impatient with me and my non techy self. Here is the result of our tired venture. I still have no idea how to do it but at least I know it exists.

We first came upon the slide show feature so that is somewhere on this blog as well. One of these days it will click for me. For now, thank God for my DH. I'm trying to convince him to let me post a pic or 2 of him but he refuses for now knowing that I won't be able to figure it out. My children and I are his practice hostages for right now but he's getting better each day and I'm proud of him.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lakia said...

Your picaso experiment came out nicely

Anonymous said...

You look great!!! Welcome to your journey..You will love it!!!

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

I LOVE your hair!

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's hair....
repeating it to my self....daily!