Friday, January 4, 2008

Pre- New Years Eve Party Dec 30,2007

Some friends decided to have a party on the day before NY's eve so that folk could do what they wanted on the actual eve. Most of our friends choose to be in church on NY's eve so it was nice not to have that conflict.
This is not in order but my DH reminded me that I changed my style to an up-do for the and had not documented it! Who's into this more??? Him or I? I think he is just as excited as I am about this whole loc journey.
I use one leg of a pantyhose to pull my hair up. It works very well because it is invisible to those trying to figure out how your hair is up. I never use pins. Too much on my scalp. I know he took more pics that nite but not sure what was happening with the camera.

3 comments:

Lakia said...

I am loving the updo. I think your hair is doing excellent!!

Wendi aka "Wendosa" said...

Thanx Lakia. I am having fun so far.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

I love the updo and I love the trindles too.